Monday 17 April 2017

5 Reasons to Keep Going

Today didn't start well. 

I lost an hour and a half of my morning trying to get to a place where I could start to be productive.

Let's me honest, in real terms, that's not a big deal - it's just a little annoying - but it is just the sort of thing that can easily have stopped me in my tracks.
It can be really easy to use such things as an excuse to write off the whole day.
But today, I'm determined to stay positive and persevere.

Here are my top 5 reasons to Keep Going


1. I'm already ahead of the game, and I don't want to allow myself to fall back into the pack?


2. I know that if I can keep on going, eventually, I will succeed


3. The minor irritations of my morning are nothing at all compared to the genuine hardships some people have to endure.


4. I may not have made much progress so far today, but I have made some, and some progress is much better than none!


5. It's up to me to succeed. I can blame someone or something, or I can just get right on and do it.
It's my choice, and I want to make the right one



I hope your found this useful and that it will help you to keep on going when the going gets a little tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment